Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix "they have own ModifiedFiles folder"?
If you get this error message:
then packages you added have own folder which means you can't just put them to ModifiedFiles folder. For example Libertad mod packages have ModifiedFilesFC6_Libertad, so you can't put them to ModifiedFilesFC6.
Of course, different mods have different folder names, so:
- Rakyat mod = ModifiedFilesFC3_RKM
- Golden Path mod = ModifiedFilesFC4_GoldenPath
- Resistance mod = ModifiedFilesFC5_Resistance
- Libertad mod = ModifiedFilesFC6_Libertad
- Wenja mod = ModifiedFilesFCP_Wenja
There are also some optional mods released next to main mods, like Resistance mod have Carmina GFH, ND AR-C, etc.., so then their folder names are:
- Blood Dragon Packages = ModifiedFilesFC5_BloodDragon
- Carmina GFH = ModifiedFilesFC5_CarminaGFH
- ND AR-C = ModifiedFilesFC5_NDARC
After correct adding you will have next ModifiedFiles folder with new packages.