Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some fast fixes if you have problems with Mod Installer.
- If you have your game installed in "Program Files" directory, run the Mod Installer as Administrator.
- If you have Windows 7 and the Mod Installer doesn't want to start, please download KB2533623 for Windows 7.
- If the Mod Installer keeps crashing, shutdown all apps like RivaTuner.
- If you still have problems with running the Mod Installer, try delete directory "C:\Users\windows username\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\", this is possible bug in .NET Core which can be fixed only by Microsoft.
- If you installed the mod and it got reset on second run, please check if Uplay or Steam didn't verified game files. If so, disable auto updates (Steam).
- If game crashing or loading takes forever or the program shows wrong game files, go to Uplay or Steam and verify game files.